sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

CAITLYN-LEAGUE OF LEGENDS COSPLAY


English

Hey guys! Last week there was a Comic expo in my country. And as promised I made the cosplay I had waited for so long. Yes!! Caitlyn of League of Legends! well I'll tell you how all this trauma started, one day a friend, who has a big trauma with LOL told me that I looked a lot likecaitlyn and that I should make that cosplay. xDD, well, I saw her and I fell in love of first sight and said, "why not?". And it really was quite an ordeal, gather each part of the costume together. I can say tha the most important to me of all the cosplay, was the hat and gun. The hat was what took me longer because I had never made ​​a cosplay with a big hat and worse as caitlyn enormous hat! XD haha but that was the first thing I fell in love with caitlyn, sooooo I must do it, and DO IT PERFECTLY! After my mom and I, both break our brain thinking we make a wrap for the hat base and it really looked so fine xD all what I wanted! I always tought the hat was extremely big and everyone will laugh xD but after all, with all the cosplay together, it was perfect!! <3 I loved it!. The weapon was made by my friend , and also say that it was great but should be improved a little more. And so, belts and boots I had to searched for help, you know I can't make boots ^^u. After all, and he truth  I was so pleased with the result. Love doing it! I love caitlyn personality so it was easier to me to be her for one day!!! Hope you like it so much as I loved it. :D

Español:

Hola chicos!!! La semana pasada hubo una convención de comics en mi país. Y como había prometido hice el cosplay que tanto había esperado. Si!! el de Caitlyn de League of Legends! Todo empezó cuando un amigo me dijo que yo me parecía mucho a caitlyn de LOL y que debería hacer cosplay de ella. xDD, apenas la vi me enamoré y dije: "por que no?". Lo que más me enamoró fue el sombrero!! xDD si! no me juzguen xD haha. Pero realmente fue toda una odisea, juntar cada parte del traje. Puedo decir que lo que más me importaba del traje era el sombrero y el arma. El sombrero fue lo que me tomó mas tiempo porque nunca había hecho un traje con un sombrero y peor tan grande! haha pero eso fue lo primero que me enamoró de caitlyn asi que ya pues, tenía que hacerlo y HACERLO PERFECTO!!! Después de tanto rompernos el cerebro con mi mamá nos ideamos como forrarlo y quedó como quería!!! El arma fue hecha por mi amigo traumado, y tambien digamos que quedó genial aunque debe mejorarse un poco más. Y así, las correas y las botas tuve que mandarlas a hacer dibujando cada partecita para que quedarán geniales. Y la verdad quedé satisfecha. Ame hacer de ella! amo su personalidad así que fue más facil interpretarla! Espero que ustedes mismos la vean y me den su opinion :). 



















2 comentarios:

Slider